MÖRK BORG CULT: Feretory
MÖRK BORG CULT: FERETORY is a sinful zine full of community made classes, adventures and horrible treasures for use with MÖRK BORG or other rules-light dark fantasy games.
PRODUKT W JĘZYKU ANGIELSKIM
Darmowa wysyłka od 50 zł!
Paczki wysyłamy w 24 godziny!
14 dni na zwrot towaru!
MÖRK BORG CULT: FERETORY is a sinful zine full of community made classes, adventures and horrible treasures for use with MÖRK BORG or other rules-light dark fantasy games. It includes:
- The Monster Approaches... Create your own terrible foe with this monster generator. Determine appearance, behavior, abilities, goal and strange habits for your new friend.
- Roads to Damnation. Simple rules for overland travel, including distances, road encounters, village types and destinations.
- Eat Prey Kill. Rules for hunting for food (or sport). Also 54 fully statted monsters, 6 for each major area of the dying world.
- The Death Ziggurat. A delve into the ruins of a lost temple city where something is awakening. A descent into undead madness. A Cosmic Necrocrawl at the end of time. The Death Ziggurat is a short adventure about postponing the inevitable.
- d100 Items & Trinkets. What can be scored in the darkest of cellars and the rucksacks of the fallen? Use this list of keepsakes and trinkets to find out.
- The Goblin Grinder. The streets of Galgenbeck are overrun with goblins, turning burgher and pauper alike into their own cursed kin. But not to worry! For a low cost, a local chemist can whip up a cure. Until the price rises anyway. Risks? Of course not, it's tested and guaranteed to work! A cursed urban slaughterfest of an adventure about plagues, panic and profit.
- The Tenebrous Reliquary. A d66 table of terrible treasures. The Volt Thrower and the Plasmatic Idol. The Cauldron of Lies and the Zodiac Lung. Tyrant's Tongue and the Foehammer.
- The Grey Galth Inn. Welcome to this fine (ish) establishment in the bad part of Galgenbeck where you can eat, drink and hope to multiply your coins with a game of Three Dead Skulls.
- The Tablets of Ochre Obscurity. Ancient, sought-after clay tablets containing Powers that only the most enlightened mystic (or forlorn philosopher) can hope to wield.
- Four additional classes: The shapeshifting Cursed Skinwalker, the alien Pale One, the blasphemous Dead God's Prophet and the despondent Forlorn Philosopher.
- Dark Fort: Included in the zine is also the micro/solo dungeon crawling game DARK FORT and a couple of character sheets for that game.