Czarni Mnisi odpowiadają na wiadomości od poniedziałku do piątku w godzinach 09:00-16:00.
A może tutaj znajdziesz odpowiedź na swoje pytanie?
MÖRK BORG CULT: Feretory
MÖRK BORG CULT: FERETORY is a sinful zine full of community made classes, adventures and horrible treasures for use with MÖRK BORG or other rules-light dark fantasy games.
WINNER OF THE GOLD ENNIE FOR BEST SUPPLEMENT 2021!
MÖRK BORG CULT: FERETORY is a sinful zine full of community made classes, adventures and horrible treasures for use with MÖRK BORG or other rules-light dark fantasy games. It includes:
- The Monster Approaches... Create your own terrible foe with this monster generator. Determine appearance, behavior, abilities, goal and strange habits for your new friend.
- Roads to Damnation. Simple rules for overland travel, including distances, road encounters, village types and destinations.
- Eat Prey Kill. Rules for hunting for food (or sport). Also 54 fully statted monsters, 6 for each major area of the dying world.
- The Death Ziggurat. A delve into the ruins of a lost temple city where something is awakening. A descent into undead madness. A Cosmic Necrocrawl at the end of time. The Death Ziggurat is a short adventure about postponing the inevitable.
- d100 Items & Trinkets. What can be scored in the darkest of cellars and the rucksacks of the fallen? Use this list of keepsakes and trinkets to find out.
- The Goblin Grinder. The streets of Galgenbeck are overrun with goblins, turning burgher and pauper alike into their own cursed kin. But not to worry! For a low cost, a local chemist can whip up a cure. Until the price rises anyway. Risks? Of course not, it's tested and guaranteed to work! A cursed urban slaughterfest of an adventure about plagues, panic and profit.
- The Tenebrous Reliquary. A d66 table of terrible treasures. The Volt Thrower and the Plasmatic Idol. The Cauldron of Lies and the Zodiac Lung. Tyrant's Tongue and the Foehammer.
- The Grey Galth Inn. Welcome to this fine (ish) establishment in the bad part of Galgenbeck where you can eat, drink and hope to multiply your coins with a game of Three Dead Skulls.
- The Tablets of Ochre Obscurity. Ancient, sought-after clay tablets containing Powers that only the most enlightened mystic (or forlorn philosopher) can hope to wield.
- Four additional classes: The shapeshifting Cursed Skinwalker, the alien Pale One, the blasphemous Dead God's Prophet and the despondent Forlorn Philosopher.
- Dark Fort: Included in the zine is also the micro/solo dungeon crawling game DARK FORT and a couple of character sheets for that game.
Głodni kolejnych przygód? Oto produkty, które mogą was zainteresować.
139,90 zł 179,90 zł
Adventure Pack 4 features two scenarios that in different ways relate to the growing internal divisions within the Ambrian realm. Call of the Dark plays out in the northern territories of the Lost Land of Alberetor, where the player characters will accompany a lowborn noble who is looking to prove the status of her family. The second adventure,...
Vaesen Nordic Horror RPG
169,90 zł 219,90 zł
Welcome to the Mythic North – northern Europe of the nineteenth century, but not as we know it today. A land where the myths are real. A cold reach covered by vast forests, its few cities lonely beacons of industry and enlightenment – a new civilization dawning. But in the countryside, the old ways still hold sway. There, people know what lurks in the...
Coriolis: GM Screen
This deluxe Gamemaster Screen for Coriolis – The Third Horizon is made out of three sections of 3 mm thick hardback, measuring a mighty 855 x 216 mm when unfolded. The outside features beautiful full-color artwork, and the inside contains charts and tables for easy reference during play.
Twilight: 2000 (ANG)
Twilight: 2000 Referee's Screen
A deluxe Referee’s screen in landscape format for the fourth edition of the Twilight: 2000 roleplaying game. It features beautiful art on the outside and a host of useful tables and important information on the inside, while keeping the Referee’s plans hidden from the eyes of inquisitive players.
Forbidden Lands (ANG)
Forbidden Lands - The Spire of Quetzel
This volume collects four adventure sites for the Forbidden Lands RPG, written by some of the best writers in the field today. Within these pages you will encounter a dreaming Demon-Queen, a prison of strange beasts who call themselves a family, a coven of witches who don’t get along, and the weird graveyard of the last thunder lizard to walk this land....
Symbaroum - Ambria & Davokar Map
59,90 zł 69,90 zł
This is a handsome new A2 map set which brings Symbaroum's dark fantasy game world to life. One of the maps depicts Symbaroum’s game world in greater detail than ever seen before and the second shows the town of Thistle Hold, including all its street names and important establishments, the perfect companion for The Mark of the Beast adventure as well as a...
The Art of Symbaroum (Symbaroum RPG Art Book)
The images showing the world and creatures of Symbaroum have been developed in chorus with the written descriptions – the images illustrate the texts as intimately as the texts support the art. This close relationship between art and text can probably be understood in light of the fact that we, the artist and the writers, have created and fantasized...
Forbidden Lands (ANG)
Forbidden Lands - The Bitter Reach Maps and Card Pack
This pack for the Forbidden Lands roleplaying game contains player aids designed for use with The Bitter Reach campaign module. Contents: A large, double-sided color map of the Bitter Reach (format 720 x 520 mm) A sheet of stickers for adventure sites and gravestones – transforming the map into a living, permanent chronicle of your adventures Fourteen...
Symbaroum GM Guide
139,90 zł 179,90 zł
With the Game Master’s Guide, Symbaroum’s collection of core books is complete! Between its covers are three solid sections, meant to inspire and support Game Masters when it comes to everything from the creation of homebrew adventures to managing sessions around the gaming table. No matter if you choose to embrace it all or only pick the goodies out of...
The One Ring (ANG)
The One Ring™ Core Rules
Enter the world of Middle-earth with The One Ring™, the official tabletop roleplaying game based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Designed specifically to evoke the atmosphere of The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™, the game contains rules for creating heroes and sending them off on adventures in a land threatened by the growing Shadow.